The Furious Feacher and The New Class
I remember when our class was changed,
How we all raged!
The teacher said,
' This class is a 'kids fusion'
With lots of confusion.'
Here we all made a illusion,
That new class must be shabby,
But it happened the opposite,
We all were happy!
The teacher said,
'I suppose the new class is not a hit? '
We all went red,
and replied, 'But we all perfectly fit.'
There the teacher coughed,
Here we all got puffed!
'If I get any complaint,
then get ready to faint;
cause- - you'll have to run,
under the sun.'
Of she walked,
Here, we all hopped!
Some wanted fresh air,
and some kept cribbing, 'This is not fair'
We all tried our best,
Swearing by our chest,
that we won't trouble,
But in the end,
we all felt glad,
Cause, the teacher said we were never bad!
Chandini Jaswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Furious Feacher and The New Class by Chandini Jaswal )
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Don't, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Reflection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Marks Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wake Of Suicide, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Miracle, Vian Sabri
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Hupa, John Tansey
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1644 - 1694)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1716 - 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)