'She Tells Me: Words Are Useless'
I am not asking
To borrow dimples
Could I borrow teeth?
I need a glint
To go with my lips. To dry my words
Just air remains
Between the inches
Of our lips.
I have been walking on words
Since we met.
Stepping on letters
Breaking like glass.
If tomorrow persists
I’ll stand mute.
Let the words
Breathe for themselves.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('She Tells Me: Words Are Useless' by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra