'She Tells Me: Words Are Useless'
I am not asking
To borrow dimples
Could I borrow teeth?
I need a glint
To go with my lips. To dry my words
Just air remains
Between the inches
Of our lips.
I have been walking on words
Since we met.
Stepping on letters
Breaking like glass.
If tomorrow persists
I’ll stand mute.
Let the words
Breathe for themselves.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('She Tells Me: Words Are Useless' by A.j. Binash )
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram