Laijon Liu (06/27/1975 / Dalian, China)
Poetry: I danced alone
At my last birthday party,
No one showed up,
So I danced alone :)
Watched 'Girl Behaving Badly' this weekend, inspired by Chelsea's Alone Birthday dancing, so I cloud not hold myself but burst an agonizing laughter.
Poet Other Poems
- Anonymous: Bright Moon, Why Are You So C...
- Anonymous: Don’t Climb Up On Me
- Anonymous: Oh Heaven!
- Anonymous: Pu Sa Man (Pillow Swear)
- Anonymous: Round Fan Poem (Sad poem)
- Anonymous: To My Wife
- Anonymous: Yuan Lyrics Zhong Lv
- Bai Juyi: Wave Washes Sand
- Bai Pu: Heaven Clean Sand (Autumn)
- Cao Cao: Short Walk Song
- Cao Xueqin: Dream of Red Chamber (Forwar...
- Cen Can: On Meeting a Messenger to the C...
- Cheng Hao: Poem by Chance in a Spring Da...
- Cui Hao: A SONG OF CHANGGAN I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.