..On the clouds, having my walk..
Carefully, I step on clouds
Trying to keep self very light.
I let the air to freely flow
Am deeply breathing
Nice.. and.. slow.
Hard to feel the air, it barely moves
Where is the wind? It doesn't blow!
Warm and powerless
I feel so light
That clouds are moving me
From the left, .. to the right
Letting things happen,
I do not fight.
Happily follow my clouds
Walk, jump, run and roll on white white
All of a sudden everything stops.
I watch the blue blue sky
Then slowly raise and open wide
The left one
My King once a Prince
The right palm
my treasured little princess
almost a Queen..
Amazed, but not afraid
They look around and smile.
Why? ! ?
Because they know,
I won't let go.
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (..On the clouds, having my walk.. by Elena Sandu )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- WH Auden
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Scott Holland
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Francis Duggan
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
William Makepeace Thackeray
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Fur.., Anne Sexton
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- As I was walking, Walter de la Mare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Selecting A Reader, Ted Kooser
- Million Man March Poem, Maya Angelou
- Little Billee, William Makepeace Thackeray
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda