..On the clouds, having my walk..
Carefully, I step on clouds
Trying to keep self very light.
I let the air to freely flow
Am deeply breathing
Nice.. and.. slow.
Hard to feel the air, it barely moves
Where is the wind? It doesn't blow!
Warm and powerless
I feel so light
That clouds are moving me
From the left, .. to the right
Letting things happen,
I do not fight.
Happily follow my clouds
Walk, jump, run and roll on white white
All of a sudden everything stops.
I watch the blue blue sky
Then slowly raise and open wide
The left one
My King once a Prince
The right palm
my treasured little princess
almost a Queen..
Amazed, but not afraid
They look around and smile.
Why? ! ?
Because they know,
I won't let go.
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (..On the clouds, having my walk.. by Elena Sandu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
James Weldon Johnson
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- As because, gajanan mishra
- Broken Guitar, katusiime jeresi
- born, Bull Hawking
- DECEIVING BLINDNESS, Michael P. Johnson
- White Papers , Martha Collins
- If It Matters @ All 2 You, aka Poetess
- Decision, Michelle Dragonfly
- Plural Happiness, David Rivard
- Wild Love, Courage Ghandih
- To The Dead, Leong Ming Loong