Joseph Anderson Poems
- Seasons Of Life How like the seasons is our life, We face ...
- A Humble Man Can you find a humble man, Glad to be on God's...
- A Mother's Words I remember, still remember Though she's ...
- A Most Uncommon Man I know a most uncommon man Who now must ...
- Ode To Death If death shall be an endless sleep where all ...
- Daughter's Gone, Daughter's Go... Daughter's gone, daughter's ...
- A Dogs Life In an attempt to lighten up my poem site I ...
I am a semi-literate farm boy from the hills of KY.
Have been writing poetry since World War 2.and prefer
the rhyming verse form.I do a lot of thinking. Please join me and rate my thinking. Perhaps I protest to
much. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seasons Of Life
How like the seasons is our life,
We face the sunshine, storms and strife;
As seasons come, so they must go,
We are enjoined within that flow.
In spring we start our journey new,
When flowers bloom and skies are blue;
The trees are budding, birds will sing,
With youth in bloom, it's always spring.
'Tis summer soon, we are mature,
Face love and kids, home and career;
It's harvest time, success we seek,
These sounds of summer leave us weak.
Then autumn calls to have it's say,
The foliage falls, the hair turns gray;
The chill ...