binds me to love.
While God fashions my soul.
in sync with mine.
in space and time.
Deep womb tremors,
herald my time.
Expelled with a whoosh.
Screams fill my mind.
Searching my beat,
I am pulled back in time.
A comforting thump thump.
Oh Mother mine
Noreen Carden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lifeline by Noreen Carden )
- DDrinking God's Beauty, Vera Sidhwa
- My heart, James Berth
- Where will she be, hasmukh amathalal
- Drinking God's Beauty, Vera Sidhwa
- I know you are calling me, gajanan mishra
- What Perfect Love Could Be, michael walkerjohn
- Only reality, hasmukh amathalal
- The Photographer, Randy McClave
- THE WORLD AND I, Romeo Della Valle
- Each role, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)