It's the autumn...
It's the autumn, and again rain
Bursts into hard tears outside,
And I'm sitting silently at table,
Writing in the Iphone a rhyme...
Rhyme also cries hard out of my mind:
About seeping feels of past days, which are gone...
About past, which I seek, but is hard to find,
Somewhere, where's nothing... so on...
It is autumn... All is gone forever...
Somewhere live the people, whom I loved...
Somewhere they are been born in ocean,
Which's for me unknown... oh good buy...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's the autumn... by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(2 November 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley