My eight year old feet were winging,
Barely touching the newly turned sod.
My exuberant heart was singing,
Spontaneous praises to God.
Back home with my loved ones at last!
Thank you, dear Father on high!
Those ravaging hours have past,
It's Easter! Jesus lives! !
And so do I! !
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It's Easter by Connie Yost )
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy
- A Tree, Tony Adah
- Waiting, Khairul Ahsan
- Kohinoor, Naveed Khalid
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay