Is Becky my holy grail?
Is Becky my Holy Grail?
It’s been raining tears of joy since I met you.
You could be the one I’m already given to.
My fate is parallel with our future;
Your story similar. Your faith I wish to nurture.
So please listen to my words of truth,
When I say I will love you.
Just give me time; I’ll wait the rest of my life,
For our family for all time.
My destined soul mate of my forever heart,
I’ve waited a lifetime for my true lady.
I’ve been to Hell flown through time and space,
Now I could go straight past kiss to babies?
My destiny angel stands before me waiting for me to be truthful…
I could love you. I could love your kids. I could stay faithful.
You give me release, like a jay of weed, in a time of need.
Please feel the warmth of my empathy.
You need me, I need you more.
I need your love, for your words are pure
And if truthful every word you have said is;
Then I shall doubt no more.
My soul is for sale and already on show.
My love belongs to Becky, for she is my holy grail.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is Becky my holy grail? by AaI Harvey )
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)