Is Becky my holy grail?
Is Becky my Holy Grail?
It’s been raining tears of joy since I met you.
You could be the one I’m already given to.
My fate is parallel with our future;
Your story similar. Your faith I wish to nurture.
So please listen to my words of truth,
When I say I will love you.
Just give me time; I’ll wait the rest of my life,
For our family for all time.
My destined soul mate of my forever heart,
I’ve waited a lifetime for my true lady.
I’ve been to Hell flown through time and space,
Now I could go straight past kiss to babies?
My destiny angel stands before me waiting for me to be truthful…
I could love you. I could love your kids. I could stay faithful.
You give me release, like a jay of weed, in a time of need.
Please feel the warmth of my empathy.
You need me, I need you more.
I need your love, for your words are pure
And if truthful every word you have said is;
Then I shall doubt no more.
My soul is for sale and already on show.
My love belongs to Becky, for she is my holy grail.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is Becky my holy grail? by AaI Harvey )
- Independent Soul, Colin Hurley
- With A Sweet Smile, SILVI TRIPATHY
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- Sensible Solution, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A TEASPOON SMILE, ANKIT DEDHA
- Learning Human Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Felicia Dorothea Hemans
(25 September 1793 – 16 May 1835)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)