Is Becky my holy grail?
Is Becky my Holy Grail?
It’s been raining tears of joy since I met you.
You could be the one I’m already given to.
My fate is parallel with our future;
Your story similar. Your faith I wish to nurture.
So please listen to my words of truth,
When I say I will love you.
Just give me time; I’ll wait the rest of my life,
For our family for all time.
My destined soul mate of my forever heart,
I’ve waited a lifetime for my true lady.
I’ve been to Hell flown through time and space,
Now I could go straight past kiss to babies?
My destiny angel stands before me waiting for me to be truthful…
I could love you. I could love your kids. I could stay faithful.
You give me release, like a jay of weed, in a time of need.
Please feel the warmth of my empathy.
You need me, I need you more.
I need your love, for your words are pure
And if truthful every word you have said is;
Then I shall doubt no more.
My soul is for sale and already on show.
My love belongs to Becky, for she is my holy grail.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is Becky my holy grail? by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon