Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
In Th' Q u i e t s...
In th' quiets, one can hear th' beating of their Heart;
Haunting, yet a comely echo of a weary drummer.
Close your eyes, and in that moment, you are pulled-
Into th' calm of a distant world...away fr'm th' chaos,
Somewhere 'tween th' silence.....and th' exhillaration,
A place wher' yo'r dreams are safe fr'm mad demons,
Like Emerald City, sans th' strangeness of th' journey.
Feel th' peace within, dwell in th' sweet of th' poppies;
No place like home, perhaps, still dreams yeild peace.
Open yo'r eyes to th' new day...th' quiets have spoken.
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Th' Q u i e t s... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)