Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
In Th' Q u i e t s...
In th' quiets, one can hear th' beating of their Heart;
Haunting, yet a comely echo of a weary drummer.
Close your eyes, and in that moment, you are pulled-
Into th' calm of a distant world...away fr'm th' chaos,
Somewhere 'tween th' silence.....and th' exhillaration,
A place wher' yo'r dreams are safe fr'm mad demons,
Like Emerald City, sans th' strangeness of th' journey.
Feel th' peace within, dwell in th' sweet of th' poppies;
No place like home, perhaps, still dreams yeild peace.
Open yo'r eyes to th' new day...th' quiets have spoken.
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Th' Q u i e t s... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Drownig in pink, Framarz Bagheri
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)