I am sorry... for my insecurities
Sometimes, I get jealous thinking that
someone else could make you
happier than I could.
I guess its my insecurities acting up.
Because I know I'm not the prettiest,
smartest, or most fun and exciting.
But, I do know that no matter how
long you look; you'll never find
someone that loves you like I do. ♥
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry... for my insecurities by Thabang kgwatalala )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov