I Am A Sinner saved by Grace Just the Same as You
My darling beloved gentleman friend.and lover.
I need your mercy and grace to find my own.
I fail God daily, just as you,
We are the same in so many and various ways,
We could be soulmates we are so strongly bounded with love and lust,
I think our love compliments our lust,
We share the same desires, we both are a little kinky,
Turning each other on, taking us both to new levels of never before elations,
Delights we have both set fire too, playful passions,
Where you make me beg for more as I cry out to you for more and more,
Deeper, stronger, faster, powerful rope play with bound wrists and ankels,
I submit to your every wanton wish with pleasure for this I love you even more! !
Your power pouring over me as I happily submit to you.
Love allows passionate play...
I love your values, your character atributes,
Your ever so sensitive heart kike mine,
Your confidence, your determination,
Your wisom and knowledge matches mine,
We ressanate in perfect union,
I know you, I trust you, I want you,
I desire to share some time with you...
i love you...I dont give uo easy,
I am as relentless as Maryilyn to Arthur...
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Am A Sinner saved by Grace Just the Same as You by Cambridge Keenan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi