Form Of Reflection
These walls speak in echoes...
Reverbs and waves of noise
The ringing in my ears...
Finally silencing your voice
The shadows dance...
Forming reflection of you...
In the dark of the night...
I fear i am losing my mind
Like a cancer...
Your memory draining my life...
Slowly eating away every cell...
And breaking into bits and pieces...
But a ghost...
Dancing in the tune of echoes...
Among the shadows...
Along the side of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Form Of Reflection by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer