Form Of Reflection
These walls speak in echoes...
Reverbs and waves of noise
The ringing in my ears...
Finally silencing your voice
The shadows dance...
Forming reflection of you...
In the dark of the night...
I fear i am losing my mind
Like a cancer...
Your memory draining my life...
Slowly eating away every cell...
And breaking into bits and pieces...
But a ghost...
Dancing in the tune of echoes...
Among the shadows...
Along the side of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Form Of Reflection by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace