adheez van der beanthz
I'm not a perfect man
nor a rich who have a treasure abound
I'm just a man with a handfuls of feelings..
that flared up like ocean waves
flew up like Katarina's hurricanes
and blew up like Tambora's eruptions
I'm not going to promise about morning beauty
moreover swear, if life always be happy
I'm just able to give..
a heart forms whose accompany, although the whole world not agree
a piece of soul whose believe, though millions eyes staring suspiciously
and a stack of body whose faithful to take care, despite tired weaken a life
This is me who present to you..
This is love that I'm offering you..
if you are doubt, please don't assume it taboo
if you can't accept, please don't assume it ignoble
forgive me, if I finally fall
fall in love with you
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me... by adheez van der beanthz )
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns