adheez van der beanthz
I'm not a perfect man
nor a rich who have a treasure abound
I'm just a man with a handfuls of feelings..
that flared up like ocean waves
flew up like Katarina's hurricanes
and blew up like Tambora's eruptions
I'm not going to promise about morning beauty
moreover swear, if life always be happy
I'm just able to give..
a heart forms whose accompany, although the whole world not agree
a piece of soul whose believe, though millions eyes staring suspiciously
and a stack of body whose faithful to take care, despite tired weaken a life
This is me who present to you..
This is love that I'm offering you..
if you are doubt, please don't assume it taboo
if you can't accept, please don't assume it ignoble
forgive me, if I finally fall
fall in love with you
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgive Me... by adheez van der beanthz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick