Without mud’s and care!
Breathing we wreathe
Unbreathing we weed
Perseverance! Thy art; O Lord!
A nice friend
Mother is eaten by the kids
“O Crab! ”
Where our perception is confused
True and false is misused
A truth established.
Nude and painful
We are suffering.
I had a bull dog
So lovely he was
A promised one
The rogue! .
After sometime noticed I
To tell this I feel shy
Dog was barking at me
And my full family,
But seeing intruder
waved the tail
Silently! crisply! merrily!
Once I kissed the hiss
Created fuss on to the rival
To be a great for survival
When Hiss turned to me
Reacting worst then the enemy
I called them senseless bugger
All laughed including me
Mirth of childhood!
Water doesn’t keep anything
From the outer world, pushes up
Our body also does the same
A natural phenomenon
Can truth be buried in falseyard?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drops by Aftab Alam )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Those who lose, Luv Artem
- The Making of Me: Tune Me Up, Niealie Petit
- Show Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Time Is Of Love, Naveed Akram
- The Wings Of Time, Noah Body
- Passing By The Pond, Tony Adah
- Ode to Now, David Whalen
- The Girl and her Dragon, Kevin Maroney
- What is Life, Andrea Cortesi
- UFC 183: Watch Anderson Silva vs Nick Di.., Renz Barns