Depth Of Love
Love makes all things seem beautiful,
And makes life meaningful,
It's the balm which soothes all our pain,
And all that we do never go in vain.
Love sometimes gives place to fear,
And we are afraid of losing everything dear,
But the fear evaporates when we learn that we truly own nothing,
Being contented in your belonging in everything.
The whole world seems new,
Our enemies and sorrow becomes few,
The object of love in your heart and on your mind,
Learns to make you kind from being unkind.
When you are in love you live in the present,
And not past and future which worry represent,
The measure of your enjoyment in life,
Depends on depth of love with no strife.
Srishti chaplot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depth Of Love by Srishti chaplot )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris