Depth Of Love
Love makes all things seem beautiful,
And makes life meaningful,
It's the balm which soothes all our pain,
And all that we do never go in vain.
Love sometimes gives place to fear,
And we are afraid of losing everything dear,
But the fear evaporates when we learn that we truly own nothing,
Being contented in your belonging in everything.
The whole world seems new,
Our enemies and sorrow becomes few,
The object of love in your heart and on your mind,
Learns to make you kind from being unkind.
When you are in love you live in the present,
And not past and future which worry represent,
The measure of your enjoyment in life,
Depends on depth of love with no strife.
Srishti chaplot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depth Of Love by Srishti chaplot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu