coincidence with the sweet past
I saw a man from the sweet Past
I knew that he became slave to his Lust!
Threw his heart somewhere till it hidden with Dust!
He is in age that he knows what he have to do and what he must!
I thought that he'll be the first and the Last
But everything changed Fast....
I forgot my sweet past...
What a weird sweet Coincidence!
When I find myself in your same place your highness!
When I start to forget your face by the other's presence!
Asking the old you..why your absence? !
Asking the other you why you murdered your Innocence? ! ! !
Believe me I had felt all the betrayals before the Evidence! !
Now I mean every word I say
suffer with your shitty world and enjoy your prey
When you catch them and with their feelings Play
Its your choice and its really OkAY! !
But if a friend asked me about you I'll say...
You Passed away... =))
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (coincidence with the sweet past by Aya Nasr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Save By The crumbs, George Egba
- OUR WORDS ARE NOT FUNNY كلماتنا ليست للت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A SEASON RETREATS..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Mockingbird tanka, hap rochelle
- My Music Box, Have They Killed You?, mary douglas
- Try to be, hasmukh amathalal
- Id. is case sensative, Aftab Alam
- Tamping Warriors, Michael Olajubu
- Obituary, Tony Adah
- From the Long Sad Party, Mark Strand