coincidence with the sweet past
I saw a man from the sweet Past
I knew that he became slave to his Lust!
Threw his heart somewhere till it hidden with Dust!
He is in age that he knows what he have to do and what he must!
I thought that he'll be the first and the Last
But everything changed Fast....
I forgot my sweet past...
What a weird sweet Coincidence!
When I find myself in your same place your highness!
When I start to forget your face by the other's presence!
Asking the old you..why your absence? !
Asking the other you why you murdered your Innocence? ! ! !
Believe me I had felt all the betrayals before the Evidence! !
Now I mean every word I say
suffer with your shitty world and enjoy your prey
When you catch them and with their feelings Play
Its your choice and its really OkAY! !
But if a friend asked me about you I'll say...
You Passed away... =))
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (coincidence with the sweet past by Aya Nasr )
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
- Letting Go, Phil Soar
- bury this six feet under your eyelids, Mandolyn ...
- Alighting From Despair, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Is Awakened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Island Grassland, George Egba
- BEWILDERED, Joseph Ndawula
- Desert Flowers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)