Blooming Flowers Of Cherry Trees!
You were among the flower of cherry trees
and you carried me so lovingly
while the fragrance reached
transforms the perfume in remembrance
I still can not drink champagne
and champagne to be
but a drink, at one time
in his honor, in a calyx
I already did!
I can be one Chablis! ! ! !
And The other senses? ? ? ?
AH! out there
forgotten on the same place
where the Cheery Trees bloomed!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blooming Flowers Of Cherry Trees! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...