Amit Ray Poems
- ****~arranged Marriage~**** And they came all blueberry ...
- ****~in Sunderbans~**** Your Name: Amit Ray Title of Poem:...
- ****~consanguinity~**** CONSANGUINITY The augury of him in...
- ****~melancholy Memory~**** Kissed off loneliness in your ...
- ****~a Madrigal`s Motley~**** A madrigal`s motley through the...
It was pleasure meeting people from various parts of the world from various socio-economic background.
Adios. Amit Ray. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
And they came all blueberry cranberry blackberry cherry
and I remained dumbfounded whom to pop and whom to marry
worry and merry like tom and jerry
in a flurry to life`s golden galarie
and I went on choosing a perfect french for my calvary
Britanny my red carpet strawberry
Left mrs discreet and right miss discrete in ferry
my rubber is perplexed where to serry
Then an old pal Sherry called on from Banbury
telling she knows a single mom gooseberry to take my Cadbury
But women made always my life ghetto like
the syllables of sonnetina rispetto telling tales...