Dont drink me!
I met a gentleman tonight
and he introduced himself to me
meek and quiet
wants nothing of me
and told me so suddenly
Only two sips madam! !
as I did not know him
I drank three sips
and he, who came from as far
and who that was so beloved
when you write
write in the wind from 11 am.
because the wind that hitting you the night
invades and disturbs you
then do not drink of my love
before the trees sounding the 12 hours
Dont be sad! And hang on!
I am here not to comfort you but to explain
how great is my love for you
and bigger is my solitude for you drink to me
Dont drink me!
Dont love me!
Hear that morning was made for you
simple and honest
Just dont love me
but let me love you at the end!
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dont drink me! by Poetheart (back) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber