Ace Of Black Hearts
Ace Of Black Hearts Poems
- Mothers' Love It rips at the soul the way only a mothers love...
- If My Poem Upset You, I'M Just... If my poem upsets, ...
- Missing You Still My Dear Frie... Missing you my dear ...
- (drug Poem) Bad Trip Talking to someone who really isn't ...
- A Whisper That Wants To Be A S... That kind of validation ...
- (angry Poem) Burnt Your burnt. The aggression fills me up. ...
- (angry Poem) Absolute Destruct... One step closer, one inch ...
Yahoo - email@example.com
Gmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - https: //www.facebook.com/john.bastian.921
All who hide behind walls see nothing
Conformity to the wealth in need.
The unnecessary necessity.
Let humanity be a gift, not a curse.
Develop another verse.
My real name is John David Bastian
Not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It rips at the soul the way only a mothers love could do.
The freshness of it is yet of the autumn dew.
Trees start to turn the colors of reds, yellows and orange.
And then is the sadness in which it comes. the first brown leaf being crumbled up and blowing away.
It becomes dirt and creates something new.
A little baby sprout is growing from it.
It carries but the very features she has.
One day too, she'll become like the freshness of the autumn dew.