Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Burnt
The aggression fills me up.
My sensibility is lost.
My heart of gold gets so cold.
What is its cost?
Ill buy it.
Ill try it.
Ill do anything but deny it.
Fighting thin air.
don't you dare.
This time your burnt.
Keeping the flame going as long as I can.
When and where should I make my last stand.
A robust lack trust.
God their can never be enough.
Theirs time when I just want to spill your guts.
The circumstances have made me nuts.
A projected affliction of disastrous predictions.
Reliving what should never be lived.
Still I hear the words your burnt.
You are so burnt.
Treat your fellow man like dirt.
Trample over them like you just don't care.
Are you prepared for the defiance of a dare.
What is it that you wear around your neck.
Is it choking you to help you forget?
Nothing but regret.
A symbolic letter written with ink and quill.
Make it real.
A soulless soul feels they must steal.
Only for greater protection.
The organ won't take
Can you feel the rejection?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Burnt by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)