Ace Of Black Hearts
(Angry Poem) Burnt
The aggression fills me up.
My sensibility is lost.
My heart of gold gets so cold.
What is its cost?
Ill buy it.
Ill try it.
Ill do anything but deny it.
Fighting thin air.
don't you dare.
This time your burnt.
Keeping the flame going as long as I can.
When and where should I make my last stand.
A robust lack trust.
God their can never be enough.
Theirs time when I just want to spill your guts.
The circumstances have made me nuts.
A projected affliction of disastrous predictions.
Reliving what should never be lived.
Still I hear the words your burnt.
You are so burnt.
Treat your fellow man like dirt.
Trample over them like you just don't care.
Are you prepared for the defiance of a dare.
What is it that you wear around your neck.
Is it choking you to help you forget?
Nothing but regret.
A symbolic letter written with ink and quill.
Make it real.
A soulless soul feels they must steal.
Only for greater protection.
The organ won't take
Can you feel the rejection?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Angry Poem) Burnt by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- something that is better if uncertain, RIC S. BASTASA
- You pour your mercy., RIC S. BASTASA
- 413, Narcia Lily
- To drive a point, i collect pebbles and .., RIC S. BASTASA
- I follow the smoke, and sigh, RIC S. BASTASA
- Unchanging To Exchange Blame, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Have Fun! Why Not?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Respecting Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- where you belong..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Our Divine Differences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak