Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
Beyond The Window
Rows of trees
Are showing off their lush foliage
A rosy bird flies flashily.
Just as I flashed away
Before your eyes yesterday.
You’re the breeze
Turning a blind eye to the vernal view
That gets free hastily
Leaving frostiness behind
While the chime
Parts her lips slightly
But makes no sound.
By Rose Lu (Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond The Window by Rose Lu ( Bing Hua ) )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao