And Then She Kissed Me
I met Aphrodite
At prison doors
She carried moonlight in her eye
And smelled of rotting flowers
Around her finger-s
Grew vines made of roses
When I shook her hand
I was torn apart by thorns
I cried out in anger:
'My Goddess why have you forsaken me? '
She reached with her index
And touched my wounds
smeared my blood on her lips
Then she kissed me.
As I backed away
My face went pale
'What was that? '
'I let you taste your sadness.'
'I think I liked it'
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Then She Kissed Me by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso