I am inside my room without any light,
With little candles in my trembling hand,
I am in silence and for wisdom fight,
With thousand thoughts which in my mind stand.
I see the face of crystal pour souls,
The spirit`s breath I feel with pale skin.
I see this world, all brave and falsely roles.
I am of life a sapient harlequin.
I make my way with threading golden rays
Of people`s dreams and sloppy paper ink,
Create the picture of each mystic pace,
I write, imagine, say, remember, think.
I understand my wings are in my heart,
I swear to share them for time you never loose.
Like angels play for Earth of greatness part,
Like sleepy bud, the way of warm I choose.
I slacken pain of my gloomy past,
Forgive the stars which shone for me at night
In peoples` eyes, because in God I trust,
And now my soul belongs to Holly Light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Oath by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi