I am inside my room without any light,
With little candles in my trembling hand,
I am in silence and for wisdom fight,
With thousand thoughts which in my mind stand.
I see the face of crystal pour souls,
The spirit`s breath I feel with pale skin.
I see this world, all brave and falsely roles.
I am of life a sapient harlequin.
I make my way with threading golden rays
Of people`s dreams and sloppy paper ink,
Create the picture of each mystic pace,
I write, imagine, say, remember, think.
I understand my wings are in my heart,
I swear to share them for time you never loose.
Like angels play for Earth of greatness part,
Like sleepy bud, the way of warm I choose.
I slacken pain of my gloomy past,
Forgive the stars which shone for me at night
In peoples` eyes, because in God I trust,
And now my soul belongs to Holly Light.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Oath by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
- Musings of Murmur, Angry Brownbear
- Days of Dream, Angry Brownbear
- House, mina lotfi
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)