I am inside my room without any light,
With little candles in my trembling hand,
I am in silence and for wisdom fight,
With thousand thoughts which in my mind stand.
I see the face of crystal pour souls,
The spirit`s breath I feel with pale skin.
I see this world, all brave and falsely roles.
I am of life a sapient harlequin.
I make my way with threading golden rays
Of people`s dreams and sloppy paper ink,
Create the picture of each mystic pace,
I write, imagine, say, remember, think.
I understand my wings are in my heart,
I swear to share them for time you never loose.
Like angels play for Earth of greatness part,
Like sleepy bud, the way of warm I choose.
I slacken pain of my gloomy past,
Forgive the stars which shone for me at night
In peoples` eyes, because in God I trust,
And now my soul belongs to Holly Light.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Oath by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)