A Salvation Story (Part VII/The Conclusion)
You, O Pharisee, why do you boast of your own?
Why do you put trust and hope on your works alone?
Why are you trying hard to earn your salvation
And striving so hard to earn your own redemption?
For a free gift is the grace of God that’s saving
Freely available’s the life everlasting;
Pricelessly given was His act of redeeming
And needless to pay’s His freedom that’s unbinding!
In your brokenness, seek for the Lord’s help alone
For the Great I AM, the Lord, holds your redemption;
In your sinfulness, don’t trust the strength of your own
For only Jesus is the Way to Salvation!
Yehoshua Shim'onai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Salvation Story (Part VII/The Conclusion) by Yehoshua Shim'onai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma