On my flight out of West Palm, I was pulled over for something wrong,
I got scared I thought what is going on? They said it was something in Razel's clone.
I thought it was funny, inspectors looked so torn,
I sat there watching inspectors with gloves I took photos of them with Razel clone above.
They where looking for material that that was not pure, explosive and bad,
I laughed to myself trying to find material that is explosive and then my camera came out,
Taking photos before I took a picture from up above.
Up above Clone's face, airport inspectors kept touching for a trace,
A trace of suspicious material that' ends up being stuffing,
They looked like vultures picking at nothing.
Picture end up on myspace later that day,
with comments so funny I have to say,
This is the height of stupidity thus far,
when you are traveling by plane not a car.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on August 6,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aırport Inspectıon by Suzae Chevalier )
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)