On my flight out of West Palm, I was pulled over for something wrong,
I got scared I thought what is going on? They said it was something in Razel's clone.
I thought it was funny, inspectors looked so torn,
I sat there watching inspectors with gloves I took photos of them with Razel clone above.
They where looking for material that that was not pure, explosive and bad,
I laughed to myself trying to find material that is explosive and then my camera came out,
Taking photos before I took a picture from up above.
Up above Clone's face, airport inspectors kept touching for a trace,
A trace of suspicious material that' ends up being stuffing,
They looked like vultures picking at nothing.
Picture end up on myspace later that day,
with comments so funny I have to say,
This is the height of stupidity thus far,
when you are traveling by plane not a car.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on August 6,2011
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aırport Inspectıon by Suzae Chevalier )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood
- Mamas Counsel, Adeosun Olamide