On my flight out of West Palm, I was pulled over for something wrong,
I got scared I thought what is going on? They said it was something in Razel's clone.
I thought it was funny, inspectors looked so torn,
I sat there watching inspectors with gloves I took photos of them with Razel clone above.
They where looking for material that that was not pure, explosive and bad,
I laughed to myself trying to find material that is explosive and then my camera came out,
Taking photos before I took a picture from up above.
Up above Clone's face, airport inspectors kept touching for a trace,
A trace of suspicious material that' ends up being stuffing,
They looked like vultures picking at nothing.
Picture end up on myspace later that day,
with comments so funny I have to say,
This is the height of stupidity thus far,
when you are traveling by plane not a car.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on August 6,2011
Suzae Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aırport Inspectıon by Suzae Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...