A Quiet Night Alone
A full cookie cutter moon is sparkling
Like a pearl brooch dripping with diamonds.
Bright stars are sprinkled across the night sky.
I made a wish upon a star on high.
Heaven stirs in twinkling sweet dish delights.
The moon sails on above sugary white.
Moonstruck silver shines by a cup of blues
While chocolates dip in dreams and dance, too!
Gayle Sweeney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Quiet Night Alone by Gayle Sweeney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal