A Quiet Night Alone
A full cookie cutter moon is sparkling
Like a pearl brooch dripping with diamonds.
Bright stars are sprinkled across the night sky.
I made a wish upon a star on high.
Heaven stirs in twinkling sweet dish delights.
The moon sails on above sugary white.
Moonstruck silver shines by a cup of blues
While chocolates dip in dreams and dance, too!
Gayle Sweeney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Quiet Night Alone by Gayle Sweeney )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris