- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nothingness is gripping my soul.
From the heart of my hearts I feel
something was, encircling me like
ozone to cover me from the ultra-ray
to ask me the atmosphere of my heart!
Night falls on day, day collapses
to evening but none opens their
mouth to convey thru rustle of
the air, who was here just near
me, as a brook, flowing as a lass!
No fury, no sound disturbs me
in this vale of silence!
I'm waiting in timeless eternity
for the clarion call,
to glue me as a leaf in its
not to be detached ever! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leaf by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf