- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nothingness is gripping my soul.
From the heart of my hearts I feel
something was, encircling me like
ozone to cover me from the ultra-ray
to ask me the atmosphere of my heart!
Night falls on day, day collapses
to evening but none opens their
mouth to convey thru rustle of
the air, who was here just near
me, as a brook, flowing as a lass!
No fury, no sound disturbs me
in this vale of silence!
I'm waiting in timeless eternity
for the clarion call,
to glue me as a leaf in its
not to be detached ever! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leaf by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Our Life and Four Seasons, Vasco M. Resendes
- The Unborn, Sharon Olds
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)