- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nothingness is gripping my soul.
From the heart of my hearts I feel
something was, encircling me like
ozone to cover me from the ultra-ray
to ask me the atmosphere of my heart!
Night falls on day, day collapses
to evening but none opens their
mouth to convey thru rustle of
the air, who was here just near
me, as a brook, flowing as a lass!
No fury, no sound disturbs me
in this vale of silence!
I'm waiting in timeless eternity
for the clarion call,
to glue me as a leaf in its
not to be detached ever! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leaf by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)