Never Try To...
Never try to mirror,
My image thru your
Words and face!
I know how to kindle,
The light by god's grace!
Demeaning me you,
Can not seize my heaven,
With your hellish
Blue devil mind!
Rather getting into,
Your separate domain,
I'll hug death,
Leaving my life behind!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Try To... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy