Never Try To...
Never try to mirror,
My image thru your
Words and face!
I know how to kindle,
The light by god's grace!
Demeaning me you,
Can not seize my heaven,
With your hellish
Blue devil mind!
Rather getting into,
Your separate domain,
I'll hug death,
Leaving my life behind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Try To... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam