Walk With Me A while
Walk with me for a while,
Throw your glum, and please, smile-
Our heaven is not very near.....
See there a grove of pine,
Standing calmly with green shine.
Hold my hand and take me there.
Are you angry? No, chuckle on your face,
I also want life and your tight embrace!
Two ways are there, which one to share?
Ah! the lonely, thready, still lane,
Inviting us, to shed our strain-
Let's walk thru the rain-soaked pine and fir....
For us now, divinity is in everything,
Whatever, exists here, and He does bring-
Nothing is extremely unfair.
So, flash with delight, and take stroll,
Celestial abode of love is our final goal!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk With Me A while by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Men, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Gravestone Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Casted Caught And Casted, Susan Lacovara
- Quiet White, Susan Lacovara
- A Synthetic Poet in the Webs., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Lemons, Maylee Bossy
- Rhino, Jonathan Walker
- The devil Is For Real, Phyllis Strong
- Creative Souls, Anthony Daniels
- Awaken My Heart, Anthony Daniels
- Joyful Heart, Anthony Daniels