Walk With Me A while
Walk with me for a while,
Throw your glum, and please, smile-
Our heaven is not very near.....
See there a grove of pine,
Standing calmly with green shine.
Hold my hand and take me there.
Are you angry? No, chuckle on your face,
I also want life and your tight embrace!
Two ways are there, which one to share?
Ah! the lonely, thready, still lane,
Inviting us, to shed our strain-
Let's walk thru the rain-soaked pine and fir....
For us now, divinity is in everything,
Whatever, exists here, and He does bring-
Nothing is extremely unfair.
So, flash with delight, and take stroll,
Celestial abode of love is our final goal!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk With Me A while by Neela Nath )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- He Is Producing One Child After Another .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Beach Glass, Raymond A. Foss
- eitihasik bhoolein, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Naat (Jo dilon ko fatha kar le wuhi fata.., Akhtar Jawad
- Ode to a Mood, David Podlipny
- bharat ki gareebi, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Real hell, Amitie Abedi
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael P. McParland
- NeverEnding Story Tanka, Chenou Liu
- A stranger, MOHAMMAD SKATI