Walk With Me A while
Walk with me for a while,
Throw your glum, and please, smile-
Our heaven is not very near.....
See there a grove of pine,
Standing calmly with green shine.
Hold my hand and take me there.
Are you angry? No, chuckle on your face,
I also want life and your tight embrace!
Two ways are there, which one to share?
Ah! the lonely, thready, still lane,
Inviting us, to shed our strain-
Let's walk thru the rain-soaked pine and fir....
For us now, divinity is in everything,
Whatever, exists here, and He does bring-
Nothing is extremely unfair.
So, flash with delight, and take stroll,
Celestial abode of love is our final goal!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk With Me A while by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Spry Praise, Josh Terpening
- Star-gazing Creatures, Josh Terpening
- Ray Of Light, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Premature Enlightenment, Josh Terpening
- You, Yohan Confectioner
- this happiness, noel maddock
- Loves Philosophy, Yohan Confectioner
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)