Palas Kumar Ray
A Frog On Your Foot
What do you do
when a frog
jumps on your foot?
I have seen it today
that I jump
mainly for two reasons.
I don't want it to be killed.
I don't want it to cause me
a kind of discomfort.
I am not going to anywhere
with this frog. Jumping
we went in our ways.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Frog On Your Foot by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II