Palas Kumar Ray
A Frog On Your Foot
What do you do
when a frog
jumps on your foot?
I have seen it today
that I jump
mainly for two reasons.
I don't want it to be killed.
I don't want it to cause me
a kind of discomfort.
I am not going to anywhere
with this frog. Jumping
we went in our ways.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Frog On Your Foot by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns