A Fish In The Sea Of Tears
O baby you have made me insult-proof
Though if you are a home I am your roof!
Now you can insult me as much as you wish
I live in the sea of tears as if a fish!
Now you can forget me but I will love you always
I will do my level best to see smile on your face!
Now you can avoid me if I come closer
It doesn’t matter if I become loser!
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fish In The Sea Of Tears by Asif Andalib )
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
- The Only Key, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A cry from a child, Zintle Groepe
- Hope Again., Tracee Olga
- If, Zintle Groepe
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns