Michael Micmac Mccrory
Michael Micmac Mccrory Poems
- ' I Missed You ' You’re the centre of attraction Everyone is...
- 'A Sonnet For Lovers' ‘A sonnet for lovers’ (‘Dedicated to ...
- ' Having Money Is Good For The... He brought the ...
- 'Bless You' 'Bless you' Haiku Haiku
- 'Dancing Shoes' Haiku 'Dancing shoes'
- 'As Happy, Happy, Happy As Can... Bricklayer’s like to ...
- A Poem In Mime The poetry is in the mime It has the perfect ...
Born on 25 January share Birthdate with Robert (Robbie) Burns.
I have restarted writing poetry after a gap of 30 years.
I am still reading and learning about different styles of writing and am trying to find a style of my own.
Look forward to reading your comments on my poetry
I now reside in London
Have done for 40 years. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Micmac Mccrory
' I Missed You '
You’re the centre of attraction
Everyone is mesmerised by your eyes
They all adore your charm and wit
They pay attention to your every word
Watching your kissable lips
And I am left completely out of it
They listen attentively
Waiting for you to get around to them
And I just stand around
I close my eyes but I still see you
Cover my ears hear your every sound
We came to this party together
I wait patiently for you
To say the most beautiful words to my ears
It’s time to go home dear
It been a long night
I’ve missed you
Where were you ...