RR. Srimanchantha Poems
- Angel's Touch When an angel returns to heaven With despair ...
- Poems For You In the early hours of the day When mind is ...
- An Education What I had for you was admiration What I gave ...
- Saving Myself The path I choose needs time Patience and ...
- F_ Word A fable of a fain fat fairy with fair feak in fine ...
- Alive But Dead When death snatches away a loved ...
- My Eternal Twin I hate this woman! She puts me in such ...
The great discovery of releasing emotions through poems have been a true blessing. Thanks to a wonderful friend who showed me the way!
I'm not good with words
Nor am I with the language
But I dare write poems
Only to impress another
Landing as a poetess
Neither knowing the idioms, nor the phrases
How to correctly punctuate, or to rhyme
I write from my feelings
I write from imaginations
Some even from the dull reality.
I'll write as long as the words feed
As long as someone cares to read
Your comments are my only need. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When an angel returns to heaven
With despair we question why
For she goes back to where she belongs
Twas a blessing to have her with us
Although her presence was a mere touch
Her scent lingers on long after she's gone