RR. Srimanchantha Poems
- Love Through Thick And Thin An unpredictable encounter with ...
- If Only I Knew If only I knew that it would be the last time ...
- Destiny Destiny is the reason we meet The purpose is ...
- Saving Myself The path I choose needs time Patience and ...
- A Blessed Miracle Its been fourteen years now,3rd May.. Such...
- Tis Not Love Tis not the love that I know of Tis the good ...
- Life Of Lies We are living in a life of lies Realizing only ...
The great discovery of releasing emotions through poems have been a true blessing. Thanks to a wonderful friend who showed me the way!
I'm not good with words
Nor am I with the language
But I dare write poems
Only to impress another
Landing as a poetess
Neither knowing the idioms, nor the phrases
How to correctly punctuate, or to rhyme
I write from my feelings
I write from imaginations
Some even from the dull reality.
I'll write as long as the words feed
As long as someone cares to read
Your comments are my only need. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Through Thick And Thin
An unpredictable encounter with faulty first impressions
Lacking the natural winning charms
Turned into a lifelong commitment
Destined to be friends forever
Inseparable by neither difficulties nor regrets
Overtime your humble being
Loving kind-hearted nature
Caring and support won my heart
Again and again I fall for you
One in a million, a down-to-earth prince with no match ever
Over two decades of knowing you
Growing up and growing old together
A togetherness so blessed with growing love and fondness
Being not the best
Nor the ...