Palas Kumar Ray
A Few Mistakes
I have made a few mistakes in my Life
And what is the worst, I continue to make
such mistakes till now which better knows my wife
but I am just going indifferent.
Mistakes I just cannot forsake.
What you call it I don't know but for me
I am quite comfortable with my mistakes
And I don't even fear that they will end up with me
Only I fear, if I forsake
I will fall in another set of mistakes.
They are after all my known set of mistakes.
By now I am getting quite handy with them.
The time of changing friends I have left behind.
Mistakes anew I fear I will not be able to digest.
So I rear them.
Which mistakes I live up with do you wish to know?
Please restrain. I am very sorry. I cannot let them fly
from eye to eye, ear to ear, mind to mind, because if I do
You will surely laugh. You will say lol and I will get angry.
So I defy.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Few Mistakes by Palas Kumar Ray )
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL