A. Dumb Priest Never Got a Parish?
Ask and you shall receive!
that's what my dear departed Mother used to say
I never really knew its soulful meaning until now?
the leather throne-
the passion of life-
the life in death-
the devilish? mind-
the truthful eye-
the sharp tongue-
the kind heart-
the clever way-
the light in the dark-
the pure love-
the real touch-
the bold kiss-
the body's soul-
the shadow of many-
the man in me...
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A. Dumb Priest Never Got a Parish? by Martina Moriarty )
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma