A Demon`s Mass
Your eyes are deep, but full of death,
Today we have a demon`s mass,
I am with angels on my side,
You are with darkness just inside.
And in the middle of the room,
There is a demon with his gloom
Prevents to hear tired voice,
To help the soul, make choice.
The place we are is awestruck,
It lost the fortune, thought luck,
It`s decorated with the pain,
With love and hope forever grain.
We sat in front of Devil`s world,
And souls... people to Him sold,
But I need see your broken heat…
Between the darkness, it is hard.
And one of angels tried to fight,
The fear that`s your own right.
He killed the poison of your dread,
Destroyed the silence you have had,
Dissolved another angel`s light,
Made place we are to shine so bright.
And now, I am like angel`s queen.
I see your pain, harlequin…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Demon`s Mass by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Breeze, Brian Hyun Kim
- Big Dark Cloud, Albert Martin
- 1 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- America, What's So Beautiful?, Kathryn Tyler King
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)