A Demon`s Mass
Your eyes are deep, but full of death,
Today we have a demon`s mass,
I am with angels on my side,
You are with darkness just inside.
And in the middle of the room,
There is a demon with his gloom
Prevents to hear tired voice,
To help the soul, make choice.
The place we are is awestruck,
It lost the fortune, thought luck,
It`s decorated with the pain,
With love and hope forever grain.
We sat in front of Devil`s world,
And souls... people to Him sold,
But I need see your broken heat…
Between the darkness, it is hard.
And one of angels tried to fight,
The fear that`s your own right.
He killed the poison of your dread,
Destroyed the silence you have had,
Dissolved another angel`s light,
Made place we are to shine so bright.
And now, I am like angel`s queen.
I see your pain, harlequin…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Demon`s Mass by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
- Aurat, Bano Ali
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
- God and Guru, gajanan mishra
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)