A Demon`s Mass
Your eyes are deep, but full of death,
Today we have a demon`s mass,
I am with angels on my side,
You are with darkness just inside.
And in the middle of the room,
There is a demon with his gloom
Prevents to hear tired voice,
To help the soul, make choice.
The place we are is awestruck,
It lost the fortune, thought luck,
It`s decorated with the pain,
With love and hope forever grain.
We sat in front of Devil`s world,
And souls... people to Him sold,
But I need see your broken heat…
Between the darkness, it is hard.
And one of angels tried to fight,
The fear that`s your own right.
He killed the poison of your dread,
Destroyed the silence you have had,
Dissolved another angel`s light,
Made place we are to shine so bright.
And now, I am like angel`s queen.
I see your pain, harlequin…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Demon`s Mass by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah