Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
A Broken Heart (Sad)
We are all hurt in life.
They say that pain lessons over time,
but that pain never truly fades.
We simple cover it in scar tissue to help dull the pain.
but it never truly goes away.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.