Poet of the River
Change the WORLD (Thought/ Motivational/ Happy)
There comes a time in our lives when we have to say no.
A time we have to let our own opinion and thoughts to show.
The thought of each individual is priceless and unique.
So let your voice be heard, stand up and speak!
It is your mission, what you have to do,
no one else will get the message through.
So make your stand, say what you need to say,
change the world a little each day.
say what you need to say, and do what you need to do,
change the world...don't let it change you.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change the WORLD (Thought/ Motivational/ Happy) by Poet of the River )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello