Poet of the River
Change the WORLD (Thought/ Motivational/ Happy)
There comes a time in our lives when we have to say no.
A time we have to let our own opinion and thoughts to show.
The thought of each individual is priceless and unique.
So let your voice be heard, stand up and speak!
It is your mission, what you have to do,
no one else will get the message through.
So make your stand, say what you need to say,
change the world a little each day.
say what you need to say, and do what you need to do,
change the world...don't let it change you.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change the WORLD (Thought/ Motivational/ Happy) by Poet of the River )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.