Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
4th Of July (political)
Light the match,
Ignite the fuse,
As the evening sky fills with its reds, whites, and blues.
Sparks fly, as colors light the night sky.
And the veterans play there war tune as they celebrate the freedom of liberty for which they risked their life.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.