Poet of the River
4th Of July (political)
Light the match,
Ignite the fuse,
As the evening sky fills with its reds, whites, and blues.
Sparks fly, as colors light the night sky.
And the veterans play there war tune as they celebrate the freedom of liberty for which they risked their life.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4th Of July (political) by Poet of the River )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah