Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
They say life is a winding road with many paths to take.
But no matter how many paths I choose,
It's always a dead end,
I have to retrace my steps to find my mistake.
Only to find it's one I cannot mend.
It's like starting a race expecting to win,
But somehow you always loose.
When the race starts you don't know where to begin.
What path to choose.
But what happens when we get to the dead end?
Do we turn around and run away so we can try again?
Do we try to win a race with no end?
Or is the dead end ware our true journey begins?
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.