Poet of the River
Poet of the River Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Though... They say life is a winding ...
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny... There once was a sister, ...
- A Broken Heart (Sad) We are all hurt in life. They say that ...
- Under The Snow (Sad) On top of the roof The air is so cold ...
- I Love You Like A Flower (Happ... I love you like the flower ...
- Consideration (Thought) Its funny how people always tend to ...
- Change The World (Thought/ Mot...
I'm 19 with a knack of finding the worst and best of life and reveling its most complicated questions.
So here I am, sharing these intriguing aspects of life with you, and placing them here for you to read. I am very interested in science and the way our world is today. I have much to learn about the world and am always seeking to learn new things.
I love music and mystery as well as a good book atoned with answers to fill my limitless curiosity.
I am a colorful person and am very acceptable of different beliefs. I am always eager to hear the opinion of others and am always willing to adapt to change. If there is something I have written that you disapprove of, tell me. I will... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
They say life is a winding road with many paths to take.
But no matter how many paths I choose,
It's always a dead end,
I have to retrace my steps to find my mistake.
Only to find it's one I cannot mend.
It's like starting a race expecting to win,
But somehow you always loose.
When the race starts you don't know where to begin.
What path to choose.
But what happens when we get to the dead end?
Do we turn around and run away so we can try again?
Do we try to win a race with no end?
Or is the dead end ware our true journey begins?