naida supnet Poems
- Beauty Queen In all her splendor she shines In all her glory...
- Poem Fever I feel sick-the feeling one feels when he has a ...
- If You Find A Woman Sexy If you find a woman sexy That is ...
- Friend Rain When you can't hold back the tears From ...
- Ah...Women I thought of EvE, when ADAM trusted her They were...
- The Same Moon As I stare at the moon above Can't help but ...
- Did You-I Did Did you ever try to shout To the top of your ...
If I could only write everything that comes my mind everytime a thought comes, I would. I have always wanted to write, I think it is a very amazing act, or job or whatever is the right word to call it.Writing poetry is a very intelligent way of expressing oneself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In all her splendor she shines
In all her glory she charms
With all her beauty she's poised
With all her grace she's composed
Adorable queen, queen of the sky
Her damsels are the stars up high
She trully emerges and she stands out
A real beauty, that's what we talk about
She makes every poet write poems
She makes every lover love love
She makes every singer sing songs
And creates good friendship in every foe
She brings a smile to every broken heart
She brings hope to every hopeless fight
She brings joy to every painful cries