08. She Smiles In Loveliness
She smiles in loveliness like the moonlight
Of clear, fresh, open and cloudless sky.
Her smiling face always charms every eye.
Teeth are so decorative, fair and white.
Her long curly hair is so dark like the night.
So contented she looks - nobody can deny.
When she talks to a prince or a passer-by,
Create harmony, her eyes between dark and light.
So balanced her complexion is, with dark and fair.
No one did ever see such a romantic face.
Her smiling and talking always purify the air.
Ne'er born she was, to live in worry and stress.
Her heart is filled with Love, sympathy and care.
So lovely, so pure, seems its dwelling place.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08. She Smiles In Loveliness by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra