08. She Smiles In Loveliness
She smiles in loveliness like the moonlight
Of clear, fresh, open and cloudless sky.
Her smiling face always charms every eye.
Teeth are so decorative, fair and white.
Her long curly hair is so dark like the night.
So contented she looks - nobody can deny.
When she talks to a prince or a passer-by,
Create harmony, her eyes between dark and light.
So balanced her complexion is, with dark and fair.
No one did ever see such a romantic face.
Her smiling and talking always purify the air.
Ne'er born she was, to live in worry and stress.
Her heart is filled with Love, sympathy and care.
So lovely, so pure, seems its dwelling place.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08. She Smiles In Loveliness by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Limerick-37, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ****~ARRANGED MARRIAGE~****, Amit Ray
- Jessica Simpson, Justin Reamer
- Midterms, Justin Reamer
- Thirteenth floor, Daisy Pereira
- Philosophy, Justin Reamer
- Eternal Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns