08. She Smiles In Loveliness
She smiles in loveliness like the moonlight
Of clear, fresh, open and cloudless sky.
Her smiling face always charms every eye.
Teeth are so decorative, fair and white.
Her long curly hair is so dark like the night.
So contented she looks - nobody can deny.
When she talks to a prince or a passer-by,
Create harmony, her eyes between dark and light.
So balanced her complexion is, with dark and fair.
No one did ever see such a romantic face.
Her smiling and talking always purify the air.
Ne'er born she was, to live in worry and stress.
Her heart is filled with Love, sympathy and care.
So lovely, so pure, seems its dwelling place.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08. She Smiles In Loveliness by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho