08. She Smiles In Loveliness
She smiles in loveliness like the moonlight
Of clear, fresh, open and cloudless sky.
Her smiling face always charms every eye.
Teeth are so decorative, fair and white.
Her long curly hair is so dark like the night.
So contented she looks - nobody can deny.
When she talks to a prince or a passer-by,
Create harmony, her eyes between dark and light.
So balanced her complexion is, with dark and fair.
No one did ever see such a romantic face.
Her smiling and talking always purify the air.
Ne'er born she was, to live in worry and stress.
Her heart is filled with Love, sympathy and care.
So lovely, so pure, seems its dwelling place.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08. She Smiles In Loveliness by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- An Ethereal Bloom, Margaret Alice Second
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal
- God Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Further, Michael P. McParland
- Fulfillment, Michael P. McParland
- Frustration, Michael P. McParland
- Psycho Babble Scribble Squabble And Scra.., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Free, Michael P. McParland
- Forgotten, Michael P. McParland