matt fromm Poems
- Pipe Wrench Fantasy You know I never thought I'd be there. ...
- Oh, He's So Clever I told the ol' boy I had no ...
- Blowing Bong Hits At The Moon For all I know This could be ...
- Hey... Blonde Girl The fly has got the spider in the corner ...
- Straight Jacket Waltz Whistling at the bus stop and my book...
- Man Of Steel The good old Freezing cold. I use it to my ...
- The Famine Quiet empty streets Chilled to perfection. The ...
Heavely influenced by Iggy Pop, Charles Bukowski, Jack Kerouac, Batman, William Buroughs, Miles Davis, George Carlin, and of course... suicidal tendencies more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pipe Wrench Fantasy
You know I never thought I'd be there.
at the bottom of it.
Scraping the thick sticky floor for something I can take home.
I found a rare flower floating gracefully on top.
I picked it.
The scent was as intoxicating as the vodka it was soaked in.
As history likes to spin the same old record
The lady with the face of every teacher I ever had every where took it from me.
She told me I didn't belong there.
She told me I had no right.
She told me to go take a fuckin walk.
There was something wrong with my face,
With my mind,
With my scary old voice.