too many thoughts
too many doubts too many too many too many my god when does it end. it wont but if it did... would it matter.
does anything matter.
of course it doesn't.
i'de like to write about the birds outside.
i'de like to write about the this and tha or about whats happening
but I don't know whats happening
is anything happening?
are we in hell yet?
is this death? and if so... when did it all happen.
I bet it was last year when the meteor hit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here by matt fromm )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)