too many thoughts
too many doubts too many too many too many my god when does it end. it wont but if it did... would it matter.
does anything matter.
of course it doesn't.
i'de like to write about the birds outside.
i'de like to write about the this and tha or about whats happening
but I don't know whats happening
is anything happening?
are we in hell yet?
is this death? and if so... when did it all happen.
I bet it was last year when the meteor hit.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer