Fall out. to hell with the line. they need you so bad. but you dont need them. you dont need it. you dont need nothin. do you?
she may be an old woman, but you owe it to your self and you city to barge in front of her. to knock her groceries out of her hand. to say the dreaded c word right to her face. let her know you were there. let them know that lines dont aply to you. let your self know you. cut them off. flip them off. but dont forget to smile and wave afterwards. they'll always forgive you. they'll always let it go. dont fear the reaper.
dont fear the father. dont be afraid to sleep with the mother. even if she is your own.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cutting by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath