The subject has come up,
The old girls even dropped subtle hints.
Even my friends and family
Have come right out and said it.
There's no need, really, to repeat it.
It went something like
'marry her! '
And that was it.
She changed me.
I can't marry someone like that.
She made me believe in soul mates.
She made me fall in love
She made me
To quit drinking.
She made me believe
In my self.
She made me fall in love...
She made me fall in love.
How could I marry someone that controlling?
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amor by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal