The subject has come up,
The old girls even dropped subtle hints.
Even my friends and family
Have come right out and said it.
There's no need, really, to repeat it.
It went something like
'marry her! '
And that was it.
She changed me.
I can't marry someone like that.
She made me believe in soul mates.
She made me fall in love
She made me
To quit drinking.
She made me believe
In my self.
She made me fall in love...
She made me fall in love.
How could I marry someone that controlling?
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amor by matt fromm )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John