Well, I took a shower for an hour
and that was just the other day.
I gotta look my swellest for the ball or premiere
or what ever they're calling it these days.
I'll be fasionably late
taking care of buisiness in the alley behind the event.
Gotta get my self Fixed just right
if I'm planning on smilling at all tonight.
I just gotta get the gear to move northbound as quickly as possible.
I can't go in until the pinball machine's fully lit up.
The phone's off the hook.
Oh my god!
These broads won't stop.
'Can I come with you? I'd look good dangling from your nut sack, what with all those fancy, rich, important people watching. '
Good god you big bunch of leaches.
As soon as I finish my dinner of fried eggs,
I have to crank up Blondie as loud as I can
and rub one out as fast as I can,
Then I gotta go to the beauty shop
I'm gonna GET MY HAIR STYLED! ! !
So call again another day.
It's time to glue those micro-razors to the old finger tips.
I've got a lot of hands to shake tonight.
First impressions last a life time...
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decadent Debauchery by matt fromm )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 November 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb
- Period recalled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Wizard of Did!, David Lewis Paget
- I rember your words hung still in the air, Brian Kilpatrick
- Highku, Michael Webb
- Faul McCartney, Michael Webb