Well, I took a shower for an hour
and that was just the other day.
I gotta look my swellest for the ball or premiere
or what ever they're calling it these days.
I'll be fasionably late
taking care of buisiness in the alley behind the event.
Gotta get my self Fixed just right
if I'm planning on smilling at all tonight.
I just gotta get the gear to move northbound as quickly as possible.
I can't go in until the pinball machine's fully lit up.
The phone's off the hook.
Oh my god!
These broads won't stop.
'Can I come with you? I'd look good dangling from your nut sack, what with all those fancy, rich, important people watching. '
Good god you big bunch of leaches.
As soon as I finish my dinner of fried eggs,
I have to crank up Blondie as loud as I can
and rub one out as fast as I can,
Then I gotta go to the beauty shop
I'm gonna GET MY HAIR STYLED! ! !
So call again another day.
It's time to glue those micro-razors to the old finger tips.
I've got a lot of hands to shake tonight.
First impressions last a life time...
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decadent Debauchery by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...